Super Random Thoughts....and I'm publishing this on Day 23...usually get my period Day 27/28. Oh boy...I'm getting nervous. Like butterflies in my tummy nervous. I just can't help getting my hopes up. I had some weird things happen today (things that I won't share) and I'm more nervous now :) Eeeee...we shall see.
Okay, onto my thoughts from two days ago...
Okay, onto my thoughts from two days ago...
I drank 5 glasses of water today.
That is 5 more than normal (I know...horrible).
I peed like 10 times today. Symptom? No..
I know, I know...you just said you drank more water than usual...
I need to stop getting my hopes up.
Today I would be 3 weeks pregnant. If I am pregnant.
I have zero symptoms.
I'm extremely tired (I dance for 40 hours/week between camp & coaching) and I am peeing more (I'm drinking more water). I don't really count those as symptoms.
I currently weigh 123 lbs. Sometimes 122. Depends on the day.
(That's less than I weighed in high school...so awesome!)
I have been paying attention to that more so that when we do find out that I'm pregnant I can keep track of how much weight I gain (so I know what to lose later...)
If we're pregnant this month, that's an end of April baby.
I keep reminding myself that each month that passes will just be one month closer to Matt being done with school, us having more savings and us having a house. So I have positives either way.
I could technically test in 2 days because sometimes I get my period on Day 27. I'm going to try to wait.
Tomorrow is my last day of full-day dance camp.
Next week will be stressful, but a different kind.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now!
Last random thought...Matt and I both agree that we don't think this is the month. We tried. We did everything we could...for real...everything. And lots of everything even when I was exhausted from camp lol. Now we only wait. I think there may have been a day or two where our timing was off. I was also more stressed this month than I would have liked to be. (awful camp this week).
We shall see.....
-Chelsea-
hang in there! I hope this is your month and am crossing my fingers for you!! Can't wait for an update : )
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for you! I hope this is your month!!
ReplyDelete