I cannot believe it is already Day 10 this cycle. The past 10 days have went by so quickly and I'm so excited its time to really "try" again. We leave for Whistler with Matt's family in 2 days and its going to be so fun and relaxing!
I still have good feelings but honestly, I have been thinking about it a lot less often this cycle. I have had so many other things to focus on with getting back from our cruise and being excited for Whistler that its been on the back burner. I think that's really a good thing because I was stressing about it way too much. I am just going to trust that it will happen and when I do think about it just remember how much fun I'm having alone with Matt right now :)
There will only be 8 days after we get home from Whistler until I can test and I know I'll be super busy catching up from all of our vacations in September.
If you are still reading this right now, I sure am blabbing lol.
Just felt like writing...good stress reliever!
Hopefully next time I write will be with good news! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment