Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cycle 3: Day 20

Last month I got my hopes up way too high and bought pregnancy tests and brought them with us to take on our cruise. I bought the expensive good digital ones and used all three of them because I was sure I was. I thought I "felt different". It was just all in my head. I'm trying so hard to not do that this month, it's just so hard. No matter what cycle we are on, now or a year from now, I know I'll always be hopeful and excited. That's just who I am. 

I am making some changes this week to prepare ECD. I am doing first round interviews for new teachers tomorrow. I am currently teaching 20 classes/month along with running the entire studio alone. I counted this weekend and we have 50 classes/week running.
Being gone on two vacations this month was amazing and fun, but lots of things went wrong while I was gone. It was a big reality check that I can't do it alone. I need some more amazing and reliable teachers. I have one right now who I know will be amazing when I need her to jump in. I just know I need at least two more like that. 
I don't want to be stressed right now. 

I had a big talk with Mama L this weekend about stress and how that effects the baby while you're pregnant. If this isn't our month again, I will have comfort in knowing the baby felt less stress.
And...if I am in fact pregnant right now, I am really really sorry and am doing all I can to chill--out and not do everything myself at work. Delegate, delegate, delegate. 

Tonight Matt and I went and hung out at the mall and then went and got sushi. I nommed on avocado rolls just in case :) ....okay....I can't lie, I had one California Roll because they're my favorite. I also drank a lot in Whistler, well, not a lot, just more than usual. I would have only "just" been pregnant, so I'm not feeling too guilty about that. I was relaxed and having fun, which I needed. 

We went to Barnes & Noble tonight and I got a new book that is just a fun one to read. And hopefully one I can put to good use sooner than later. It's called, "The Pregnancy Countdown Book", and it is a countdown from day 280 with tips, advice and funny truths. I was reading the week 1, 2 and 3 (because that is what I will be tomorrow) and it was super cool. I almost put it back, but then Matt turned me around and said if I didn't buy it he was going to :) 
Something that stuck out to me for weeks 2 and 3 was that you would be more tired. Like 7pm wanting to "hit the hay", that would be me. It's hard to say though because getting back from vacation yesterday brought on lots to do with work this morning. 

We shall see.
Writing helps the wait. 
We're still earlier than the average time to get pregnant, I believe that is 4 cycles. 
We "had fun" way more than usual this month to try something different. It was fun to change it up. Cycles 1 and 2 we tried every other day. This cycle we did it every day from day 7-18. Ha, maybe that's why I'm tired ; ) I didn't chart this month because it stressed me out last month because my chart never went up. I woke up at different times everyday on accident and I just didn't like doing it. It would have been too hard being on vacation for 8 of the days. 

Everyone has different tips and the one I hear most is, "just relax and have fun." That's what we did this month. We'll see if that worked. My goal is to wait until next Saturday to test. That would be Day 27 and my cycles are only 26 days long. I just hope this week goes fast. I hate this week of the month....fingers are crossed...I would love to buy 3 little pumpkins this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment