So we are now on month 3, month 5 off the pill and cycle day 4. I had another 26 day cycle, this is good. I had a feeling when we started this journey that I wouldn't be the one who gets pregnant right away. My job is stressful which isn't helping anything. We just got back from our cruise which was amazing and we leave for Whistler in 8 days. I'm hoping that because we're having a super chill month that that will help us out. We are going for it this month. We have a little bit of a silly reason, but next September we want to go on a Disney Cruise to the Caribbean and your baby has to be 3 months old to be allowed on a cruise :) so this has to be a lucky month. And I'm just anxious. Every month we are not pregnant is another month I have to wait to hold our baby and I'm not good at waiting. Maybe God is teaching me a lesson.
We brought pregnancy tests on the cruise and I took all three of them. I thought I was...now looking back, I was just imagining my symptoms. The days are already flying since we have been back from our trip and before we know it we will be in Whistler.
My cycles are very predictable and regular so that's good! Crossing my fingers for a June baby :)
A June baby would be perfect for my job too. I can easily have all my staff do summer camps and I could take the whole summer completely off. Like I said, we're going all in this month.
We are still in good spirits about this and I'm very hopeful and excited. I had some tears when I saw the negative test on our 4 year anniversary, but we were on the cruise and there was no way I could stay sad around Mickey :)
I have a good feeling about this month. Fall is my favorite, a good fresh start!
Good luck! Are you temping and using OPKs? Or still going with the flow?
ReplyDeletejealous of you girls with shorter cycles... : ) mine are at least 30 days. I'm 7 dpo right now. Still crossing my fingers for you!!! I'm so glad you still enjoyed your cruise!
ReplyDelete