How Far Along? 8 weeks (3 days)
How Big is Baby? Our baby is now as big as a raspberry.
Total Weight Gain: 8 huge lbs. Lori told me that it's fine and she expects me to gain 35-40 lbs. this pregnancy because I started out so small. She said as long as I'm not coming in each appointment gaining another 10 lbs that she's not worried about me. I am though, I'm not feeling very good about my body right now. I can't wait for it to look like a real bump.
Maternity Clothes? I bought my first pair of maternity leggings and now have 2 maternity bras. One nursing regular bra which I actually do not find comfortable at all, and my new favorite bra of all time, my padded maternity sports bra. I bought it at The Bump which is a boutique at our mall and I will be buying at least 3 more. Especially since I wear sports bras everyday for work. One of my team moms just had a baby and is giving me all her maternity clothes in a few days! :)
Stretch Marks? Not yet.
Sleep: I sleep just fine. I get tired early still, but have been waking up early. That's probably a good thing to get used to! I wake up every morning between 6:30-7:30 to pee. Time to start practicing waking up early I guess...
Best Moment this Week: Having our ultrasound and hearing our sweet baby's heart beating so strong. Seeing our Little Bean was amazing. 2nd best day of my life (other than marrying Matt) :)
Miss Anything: nope.
Movement: Not yet, but I wish.
Food Cravings: I was craving chicken parmesan all week, then finally had it and didn't like it at all. Usually I love it so much! Sad. This week I also have been loving blueberry waffles. I wanted some so bad the other day so Matt went out at 11:30pm to get them...thanks honey :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I get queasy when I don't eat before I'm hungry. If I get hungry, I feel sick. So I try to snack often. Also really strong smells for dinner make me sick. Last night I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich for dinner because that's all that sounded good. Matt had stir fry and the smell of his dinner made me not be able to eat mine. :(
Gender: Now I don't know...I have been thinking boy this whole times but there were a few times this week where I was sure it's a girl. I don't know anymore now. My aunt and everyone else are certain it's a girl. My aunt already has started buying tons of girl clothes. I told her to stop lol, but she said she's that certain....we'll seeeeeeeee.....
Labor Signs: Too early.
Symptoms: breast tenderness, food aversions, winded easily, extreme tiredness mid-day everyday
Belly Button in or out: In thank goodness!
Happy or Moody most of the time? So SO happy!
Looking Forward to: Telling everyone else. I'm getting annoyed of hiding it. I have told a ton of people. I taught dance yesterday morning and just talked to everyone about it. I'm done holding it in. I'm ready to put it on FB so all of our family and friends know. Matt wants to hold off. We'll see how long we can wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment