Tonight I had my dance team parents come in for a last minute "meeting" hehe. I'm so sneaky.
When they came in I actually did have some things to talk to them about and then they all started packing up getting ready to go. I said, "Oh wait, wait! I have quick fun little announcement." Then one of my moms yelled out "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" Hehe. Then I repeated, "I'M PREGNANT!"
My team moms and girls were all so excited (remember I own a dance studio).
My Junior girls (ages 8-13) were already all about volunteering to be babysitters and said, "We get to be their big sisters!"
------------
I'll tell you what Little Bean...you're the luckiest little baby in the world to have so many big sisters who are going to love on you so so much! You'll also have like 20 more moms and dads who will be there to take care of you while Mommy is coaching :) They'll get to watch you grow up all the way. Most of them were at our wedding, and now they get to meet you too!
------------
Today is really one day I never want to forget either. The girls already are calling our baby, "Little Bean" and telling each other things like, "Stop being so loud, you're going to give Miss Chelsea a headache and hurt the bean!" One of my kids jumped on my back when I was sitting down and in unison a few of them said, "THE BEAN!" Ha. I assured them I was okay :) One of my moms said she's going to bring me in a lawn chair while I coach each night. LOL. A few of my moms are sure it's going to be a girl due to baby's HR being 164. We'll see..............
Ha, one of my dads came up to me at the end and gave me a squeeze and said, "Does Matt know?" Ha, very funny Mr.! I love my dance family. Living so far away from home, they really are an extension of family and mean the world to me. I've had some of their kids for 3 years now. 3 year olds that are 6 now, 10 year olds that are now 13... :)
Such a fun memory today!
So exciting! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete