I thought I was getting my period on Saturday morning.
I had light spotting-ish.
I wasn't thinking about it though, just did what I needed to do and went about my day.
Then later in the day when it was time to change..(TMI)...there was nothing.
This early this morning when I woke up and had to pee, light pink spotting again. Just a tiny, tiny bit.
I thought for sure my period would then be here today (I never get spotting first...it's always just here).
Now it's 3:45pm and still absolutely nothing. No more spotting...nothing.
I took a test on Friday night and Saturday morning and they were both negative.
Then I got excited and bought more and took another one...negative.
My cycle has been consistent at 26 days.
I feel no signs of my period coming, except for the two times this weekend of little spotting.
I had such a good feeling just now that it was going to be positive.
I feel bad spending $20.00 on the tests.
There is one left and if I don't get my period by Tuesday morning I'm going to use it then. Until then...I need a big lesson in patience. And need to remember that it is completely normal for my period to be this off. It's just 2 days late. Tomorrow it will be just 3.
Today I would be 4 weeks pregnant.
I have only cried just a tiny bit on Friday night, or maybe Thursday night. I think it had more to do with me being exhausted than sad though. Last night we were at Mel & Clint's house and I felt exhausted like I could fall asleep by like 7:30pm.
I get like that around my period too, so I have no idea what's going on.
I'm anxious.
-Chelsea-
No comments:
Post a Comment