Cycle 4, you're here.
Today is Day 1 all over again.
I bought ovulation sticks on Amazon so I will be using those this month.
There is lots to be excited about this month, we leave for Disneyland in 23 days. So, next time it's time to take a test, I'll get to take it at our hotel at Disney!
Matt believes this is the month that's meant to be...no pressure or anything ; )
Our new due date would be July 15th...just 2 days before Disneyland's Anniversary!
We could have a true Disney baby. How awesome if they were born on the 17th. That's right before Matt's birthday too, just a week before.
Matt also thinks this is the month so that we can tell all my family in person when we go home for Christmas! We shall see...
We will definitely be trying.
Hopefully the ovulation tests will help. I ordered 40 of them, so I should be good ; ) I'll just take one every time I pee that week lol.
I am having some awesome cramps right now which I haven't had in a long time, so that's not fun.
I'm hopeful though. I am going to do some things different this month.
I am going to eat healthier and I am not going to drink any caffeine or alcohol.
That may be tricky with all the yummy Starbucks holiday treat drinks, but it's worth it.
I'm also going to try to pack on a few pounds. I am one point underweight so I know that's not helping any.
I have high hopes again. Day 1 is a fresh start.
I hate the last two weeks waiting, but now that Disneyland is at the end of the month there is something else to take my mind off of that.
This month is also a lot less stressful than last month so that will help too :) I'm using all the time I'm not teaching to just chill.
Matt's trying to get healthy too. He's out for a long walk with Cogsy right now. He's going to try to do that everyday.
Everything helps!
Finger crossed for month #4!!
-Chelsea-
No comments:
Post a Comment