Monday, October 15, 2012

They're Here, They're Here!

My Ovulations Sticks have arrived!! All 40 of them : )
I ordered them on Amazon last week when I got my period and now they're here.
I was so excited (even though it's only Day 8) that I had to try one right away.

I ran in the house all excited from getting the mail and opened the box right away to show Matt. I said, "Look! My ovulation sticks are here! I have to pee in a cup and then dip it in every time I pee until it's positive."...... then it got quiet .....Matt's response, "Which cup?!" Ha! (fyi, I used a plastic party cup and then threw it out).

I'm just excited to be able to know if I even ovulate or not. 
I just tried it and there was a super super faint line, hopefully that means there's hope :)
I'm not going to do it again until tomorrow because I don't want to waste them and it was so faint. 
I think I ovulate between days 12 and 13 because my cycle is so short. Last month my cycle was regular 28 days which means I could have ovulated later and didn't know it. I'm just glad I have these for this time around so I can see.

I'm pretty excited about them. 
At the same time though, I'm enjoying my time alone with Matt and having more time to get my business organized and ready. I also keep planning trips we can go on each month longer that I'm not pregnant. Like right now, if we get pregnant this month, I'll only be about 27 weeks when we go to Disney World for my birthday in April. That's totally do-able. 

So excited!

-Chelsea-  


No comments:

Post a Comment