Monday, October 22, 2012

I peed on a stick...

And I'm ovulating!!

I gave up yesterday. I gave up on the whole thing. I told Matt that I was ready to take a break. I told my Mom and Mel & Clint that we are taking a break.
I had peed on about 20 sticks and was not ovulating. Nothing was happening. Then today, after lunch, we were rushing out the door and I made the split second decision. "Hey Matt, I'm going to pee on just one more stick."..."I thought you were going to stop that and relax?"..."Yeah, I will, just one more!"

I peed on it...and..thank goodness I did!
It's finally positive!

CD15 ovulater here!
My cycles are usually 26 days so I never thought I would ovulate that close to the end of my cycle.
Which is probably why we haven't gotten pregnant yet. We usually chill out around CD14. 

Unfortunately, I've just gotten home from work and it's 9:00pm. We're eating dinner right now and then we'll get to work ; ) I'm worried we're too late. I took another one tonight and it was a tad bit lighter. 

I'm just so happy to know I ovulate. I was worried that I didn't :) Yay!!! Even if this isn't our month, I have hope again and it feels good. 

-Chelsea-



No comments:

Post a Comment