Today is unfortunately CD1...again.
I had such a stressful month preparing to take my team kids to Disneyland.
Then, once we got to Disneyland, I hadn't realized my period was late...until it was 3 days late.
I was super excited while we were there.
When we got home we took a test. We used the expensive digital one we were saving. The kind that actually say, "pregnant" or "not pregnant".
It said... "Not Pregnant". Matt agreed, it was the biggest slap in the face.
Then 2 days went by and still no period.
I was getting a little worried that I was just going to skip it completely.
Then today...it showed up. So here we are, back to CD1. For the 5th time now.
My cycle 4 was 31 days long. So now I can no longer say it's consistent. I have had a few 26 day cycles, 29 day cycles and now a 31 day cycle. I'm not really sure what to do.
7th cycle off the pill & 5th cycle really trying.
I made an appointment for my yearly and made the appointment with our midwife so that hopefully she can answer some of my questions. I know we still haven't been trying long enough to be truly worried, but I am getting pretty tired of it. I do not want to have to buy another box of tampons for a long, long time.
Matt said he has a good feeling about this month.
I have had good feelings about every month.
It would really be the best Christmas present of all time.
This Month's Plan:
*Baby Dance every other day
*Drink lots of water, take prenatals, eat healthier
*Reduce stress (yoga, less working hours)
*Relax a LOT
*Breathe
*Have fun and enjoy the holidays
All I want for Christmas is a positive test. That's the only thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment