Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cycle 5, CD 14

I have some good feelings about this month and I really hope I'm not jinxing myself by writing this. I have been working really hard lately at trying to be in tune to my body and just more aware. Today, I got up and noticed right away that I didn't feel right. I was super tired. Exhausted really, all day. I taught two classes this morning and kept having to hide my yawns from all the dance moms outside watching. I felt so bad. This afternoon I felt nauseous (I know it's way too early for morning sickness) but it was just one more thing that I was feeling funky with. I also had lower back pain. Just weird.

So I just had an inkling, I know none of those things, other than being tired are ovulation signs, but still. Around 3pm I decided to use one of my wondfos and see if I really was ovulating.
Ding Ding Ding. Two bright identical lines. The test line was actually super dark before the control line even matched up. We had time to do the baby dance again. Yay! 

I took two more tonight and they were still super dark. I'm hoping that means that we got 3 good times in all in my fertile time. We shall see...

I'm going to use my wondfo hpt's next week beginning on Sunday night.
I'm still taking my prenatals and trying to drink more water. 
With Thanksgiving and Christmas kicking into gear starting tomorrow, the wait until then should go fast. I would be 3 weeks and 3 days then, so I could technically know then. I'd also be on CD25 and my cycles are 26 days sometimes. 

I'm just so excited this month. Now that we are using the OPK's I just feel so much better about everything!! :) 

-Chelsea-

No comments:

Post a Comment