Our first appointment is scheduled!
January 2, 2013
I will be 7 weeks and 6 days (so basically 8 weeks). We should definitely be able to hear the heartbeat and hopefully get to see our Little Bean then and I am so excited!
The time between now and then is going to go so fast. We leave for our 2 day drive to Wisconsin on December 20th. We'll be with my family through Christmas and will leave on December 30th or 31st.
We decided tonight how we are going to tell my parents while we're there!
One of my dance moms is a great photographer. She knew we were trying and has always known that when we got pregnant that we would let her know and she could take announcement photos for us.
So this weekend we are going to head to a library (because our libraries are beautiful here) and take cute pictures. Probably in the kids section :) I love it!
We're going to frame one of them and give it to my parents as a Christmas gift.
I also realized today that August 15th, our due date, is my Grandma's birthday!
So we're going to tell her at Christmas too, but that's it. Just my immediate family and my Grandma.
We got married on her mom's birthday (my Great Grandma) so this is so amazing. She's going to be so excited and my mom is going to freak! Now the dates even more beautiful because I love my Grandma.
We told our best friends yesterday while we were out to lunch with them.
We had not planned on telling them that early. They knew we were trying so it was nearly impossible for us to hold it in! They were so so happy. And then it hit me and I cried :)
Last night Matt was still hesitant (silly man) so he wanted me to take a test that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant". He was so happy and hugged me so tight and had tears in his eyes. He said, "Ok, now I believe it!" : )
We decided tonight how we are going to tell my parents while we're there!
One of my dance moms is a great photographer. She knew we were trying and has always known that when we got pregnant that we would let her know and she could take announcement photos for us.
So this weekend we are going to head to a library (because our libraries are beautiful here) and take cute pictures. Probably in the kids section :) I love it!
We're going to frame one of them and give it to my parents as a Christmas gift.
I also realized today that August 15th, our due date, is my Grandma's birthday!
So we're going to tell her at Christmas too, but that's it. Just my immediate family and my Grandma.
We got married on her mom's birthday (my Great Grandma) so this is so amazing. She's going to be so excited and my mom is going to freak! Now the dates even more beautiful because I love my Grandma.
We told our best friends yesterday while we were out to lunch with them.
We had not planned on telling them that early. They knew we were trying so it was nearly impossible for us to hold it in! They were so so happy. And then it hit me and I cried :)
Last night Matt was still hesitant (silly man) so he wanted me to take a test that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant". He was so happy and hugged me so tight and had tears in his eyes. He said, "Ok, now I believe it!" : )
Tonight I went grocery shopping for healthy snacks and a yummy dinner (salmon, asparagus baked in foil with soy/honey/garlic and potatoes) YUM. I'm hungry ALL day long. So it will be nice to have good choices for snacks.
I'm really excited to take our pictures this weekend. And also that we get to see our Little Bean in just 28 more days!!! I know I am definitely good at waiting until the #28 ; )
-Mommy to Be-
No comments:
Post a Comment